[AARA] GO-KIT INFORMATION

Patrick Soileau-home ND5C at W5DDL.org
Thu Mar 14 00:06:24 CDT 2013

Greetings!

Please find attached the "CCARES Field Operations Guide"
used byCollin County ARES and the "Cloud Cowboy Reference
Manual" used by Dallas County RACES.

These folks have done a fine job putting these documents
together.  I thought I'd share them with y'all with the
thought that perhaps this might be something you could use.
After all, you can always steal a good idea.  :)

Hope all is well down in God's country.

73,

Pat ND5C
(214) 850-6439 (cell)

      MODES.
>     THE OBJECTIVE IS TO MAKE STATEWIDE CONTACTS, GAIN EM-COMM EXPERIENCE, AND TO LEARN THE LIMITATIONS AND
>CAPABILITIES OF YOURSELF AND YOUR EQUIPMENT.
>     WE ARE LOOKING TO PARTNER UP WITH OTHER HAMS OR EOC’S FROM ACROSS THE STATE THAT ARE WILLING TO GIVE US
>SIGNAL REPORTS WHILE WE TEST VARIOUS ANTENNAS, POWER SETTINGS, AND
      MODES.
>     SO, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN HELPING OTHER HAMS GAIN STATEWIDE EM-COMM EXPERIENCE  OR IF YOU THINK IT’S TIME
>TO BREAK OUT YOUR GO-KIT AND RECEIVE SIGNAL REPORTS FROM US,
      CONTACT ME SO I CAN PUT YOUR NAME ON OUR EMAIL