[AARA] Old Coax and Rotator control wire

John North johnpnorth at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 16 09:02:33 CDT 2014

Hi Art,
Not looking for coax but I am looking for 572B tubes to install in my amplifier...I bought a quad match set of Taylor 572B tubes from RF Parts last August but they were returned as defective 6 months later. RF Parts agreed and will replace at some point...Since RF Parts is not shipping any 572B tubes due to quality issues, I'm in need of 4  tubes...New Old Stock (NOS) working 572B tubes made in America will also be okay too!

Thanks
John

KF5UMC