[AARA] Merry Christmas

Mike N5DAL n5dal at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 25 07:44:51 CST 2014

Merry Christmas to you and yours Herman. Always good hearing you on the Hurricane Net. I try to check in there whenever I can.

Mike DoyleN5DAL

     On Thursday, December 25, 2014 5:40 AM, Herman Campbell <Kn5grk at lusfiber.net> wrote:

   I want to wish everyone reading this email a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I hope ole Santa brought you
 everything you wished for and everything you needed.  I have been blessed by having many, many friends who have always
 been there when needed. What more could I ask for!

 Help keep amateur radio alive worldwide.

 Herman Campbell
 KN5GRK