[AARA] ICOM IC-703 For Sale

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Fri Mar 7 15:04:51 CST 2014

For Sale:

ICOM IC-703 with microphone, power cable, Mount and 3.5 meter
interconnecting cable for "remoting" the control head/panel if desired.
Looks like brand new in original box with manual.  This is the version
that doesn't have 50 mhz. coverage.  Works well.  I bought it for
building up a portable station setup but it is too big and heavy for the
rig I was going to tote it with.  Paid $550 for it, will sell for $500
firm plus shipping or you can pick  it up.

E. V. Sandy Blaize W5TVW
40460 Edgar Traylor Rd.,
Pumpkin Center (Hammond), LA.
225-294-0718