[AARA] W5EXI / W5DDL EchoLink Question

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Fri Mar 14 10:22:23 CDT 2014

I talked to Angelo Glorioso N5UXT of New Orleans earlier and he would
like permission to link the New Orleans, Lake Charles,
and a few others to our W5EXI / W5DDL repeater during our hamfest. He
was asking for an OK to do this.  I talked to Archie Hill W5AG
our Club President and he OK'ed permission to do this.

Angelo sent me repeater list below.

Herman
KN5GRK
**
* Here is the Louisiana Link System repeaters that will be linked for
the event.*
**
*444.950 + PL 114.8 N5UXT New Orleans - Allstar 29719 -*
* IRLP 8016- Dstar XREFlector 48B*
**
*443.100 + PL 107.2 KD5KNZ - Barton Rouge*
**
*145.350 - PL 103.5 WB5II - Lake Charles*
**
*146.420 Simplex - PL 103.5 - W5MLE - Carencro, La*
**
**
*Once again I would like to thank you guys for giving the Louisiana
system an opportunity to provide this coverage of this event.*
**
*7 3 de Angelo / N5UXT*