[AARA] Ham Items For Sale

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Wed Mar 19 15:15:03 CDT 2014

*FOR SALE*

I bought these special (top-of-the-line) items as my retirement present
and since have had a change in plans.

These have NEVER been on the air. (I have kept them inside my
house/radio room.)

The Alpha 8410 sells for $5,750

The Palstar AT-5K sells for $1,145.95

The DL5K sells for $459.95

This totals at: $7,355.90

I will sell these for $6,250.00 OBO

This price includes hand delivery within reasonable range from
Huntsville, AL. Or, I will reduce this price to compensate towards your
driving expense.

I have the documents, boxes, etc. that came with these.

If interested, please call my cell phone, listed below.

I bought these items with the strategy that you buy the best once and
you're done. Hopefully, this will work for your circumstance.

Thanks.

72/73,

Craig W. Behrens--NM4T
(256)656-0894 (My Cell #)