[AARA] AARA News

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Sat Nov 1 09:46:32 CDT 2014

The AARA (Acadiana Amateur Radio Association, Inc.)  November 2014 issue
of the AARA newsletter /*LARC*/ and  past issues are now online at:

http://www.w5ddl.org/LARC/

They may be printed out or viewed in Adobe Acrobat .PDF format in color.
The hard copies were put in the mail
at 3:30 PM October 31, 2014
*AARA NOVEMBER  GENERAL MEETING*
The Acadiana Amateur Radio Association, Inc. (AARA) will have their
November General Meeting this Thursday, November 6
at 7 PM at the Red Cross building, 101 N. Pat St., Scott, LA.

There may be more demonstrations on using FLDIGI digital software by
Glen KF5FNP and Mark W5GTI.

Larry KE5KJD, our AARA Club President, will appoint a "Nomination
Committee" for election of new officers for the upcoming year  If you
know of anyone that would make a good officer in our club, talk to that
person and if he / she agrees, present their name to one of the
nomination committee members.

Other discussions will be on our annual Christmas Banquet.

Our treasurer, Archie Hill W5AG,  will be available to take applications
for membership or renewal membership.  Applications will be available at
the meeting.

VE Testing at 6:00 PM - this will be the last test session for the year
2014.  No testing in December.

Hope to see you at the meeting.
*Time changes Sunday morning at 2 AM November 2.  Most states go back to
_Standard Time_.  Set your clocks back one hour before you go to bed
Saturday night.
*Voting will be on Tuesday, November 4.  Please go out and do your part
to put the right people in the right spot, every vote counts.  Your vote
can make a difference!*