[AARA] ICOM Ham Gear For Sale

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Sun Nov 30 21:25:45 CST 2014

Attention all,

     I have a pristine condition ICOM IC-7000 for sale.
     Rig comes with all original packaging, documentation and ICOM
separation kit.
     Upon purchase, I will include a free Kenwood TM-281A and 2 Diamond
SG 7500 dual band antennas and a Wilson 10 meter antenna.
     Asking price is $1200...
     Upon payment, free delivery up to 100 mile radius of Baton Rouge, La
     If shipping is required, buyer will only pay actual shipping costs...

     Contact info as follows....Bruce / KB5WNU at 225-629-0935 or email
at kb5wnu at yahoo.com or (Misslou Repeater)146.835 / 114.8 pl or (AARC
Repeater) 147.225 / 107.2 pl
     Thanks in advance for any inquiries to this message...