[AARA] HURRICANE WARNING / MANDORY EVCUATION

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Sun Sep 7 08:20:47 CDT 2014

Herman can you please send this email out to your list of Hams Thanks
Joe N5OZG

THIS IS A DRILL...THIS IS A DRILL

Hurricane Warning / Mandatory Evacuation

EVERYONE CAN LISTEN TO THE HURRICANE DRILL ON THE ECHO LINK WX_TALK
CONFERENCE NODE NUMBER 7203 OR ON 146.82 REPEATER IN NEW ORLEANS

At 8 AM The National Hurricane Center has issue

a Hurricane warning from Lafayette Louisiana to

Gulf Port Mississippi . At 8 AM Hurricane Buzzsaw was located at 86.2
west and 25.4 north or about 300 miles south south east of New Orleans

moving NNW at 9 MPH. Maximum substain winds are 140 MPH with higher
gust. The storm is expected to make a direct hit with New Orleans
sometime this evening

Everyone along the Gulf Coast should monitor this storm...

MANDATORY EVACUATION ORDER

Mandatory Evacuation order has been order for the following parishes

Orleans, St Bernard, St. Charles, Jefferson, St.John the Baptise,
Plaquemine

REMINDER THE C.C.A.R.G. TRAFFIC NET WILL START AT 5:30 PM AND THE
HURRICANE DRILL NET WILL START AT 6 PM CENTRAL TIME