[AARA] FOR SALE: Honda EU3000is generator / Amp Repair Needed

Herman Campbell Kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Mon Aug 10 15:06:50 CDT 2015

*
*FOR SALE: Honda EU3000is generator*

I have for sale a Honda EU3000is generator. Super quiet operation. NO
LAWNMOWER SOUND. Convenient electric start, 3.4 gal gas tank with 20 hr
runtime. Pure sine wave inverter for clean AC power. Has 120v 30A plug
and two 20A plugs. Also a 12v DC 12A charging plug.

Hour meter installed when new with only 22.7 hrs runtime. New MSRP of
$2,300. Asking $1,500 firm.

Andrew Norman
KD5ZZK
kd5zzk at yahoo.com

*Amp Repair Needed*

My old Kenwood TL- 922 amp went out on me yesterday. Do you know anyone
who can repair in Acadiana area? It's at least 20 years old, pair of
3-500zd's and has been a real workhorse. Will be lots of people on the
Nets that won't be hearing me without it.
Thanks
Mike
N5DAL
504 390-0045