[AARA] Ham Equipment For Sale

Herman Campbell Kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Fri Feb 20 17:54:58 CST 2015

*1. For SaleComplete _TAR HEEL SCREWDRIVER ANTENNA SYSTEM_ *

Asking $725 complete system or will sell as individually priced.

(a) $525- _Tar Heel Model 200A-HP Screwdriver Antenna_ with accessories,
mint condition.Includes Model 200A HP Antenna, 6 ft stainless whip, MT-1
mounting bracket20ft control cabl w/fuse holder, manual up-down switch,
matching coil, fuse holder.

(b) $100- _Ameritron SDC-102Screwdriver Controller_ (programmable
w/digital readout) mint

(c) $65-Tarheel _Ground Radial Kit_

(d)$45-_Screwdriver Antenna Tune Control Interface for IC- 7000_ by
Better RF Co

(e)$65-_Screwdriver Auto-tuner Control for Icom 7000_ by Better RF Co

Note : This antenna _system _is in mint condition. Yes I am taking a
beating on the selling price, but it is just sitting on the shelf now. I
bought it at Dayton several years ago with all good intentions of mobile
ops, but unfortunately I lost interest in drilling holes in my expensive
car. I tested (item a), the antenna, once. The rest, items b-e, remained
are unused some original packaging.

Note : This antenna _system _is in mint condition. Yes I am taking a
beating on the selling price, but it is just sitting on the shelf now. I
bought it at Dayton several years ago with all good intentions of mobile
ops, but unfortunately I lost interest in drilling holes in my expensive
car. I tested (item a), the antenna, once. The rest, items b-e, remained
are unused some original packaging.

*2. For Sale_JRC Wideband Receiver Model NRD-545_*

Asking $1600 for NDR-545 w/ NVA-319 Speaker

**

The *NRD-545 DSP Wideband Receiver* is a commercial quality HF all mode
receiver.Coverage 100kHz to 30mHz. It has also the CHE-199 wide-band
converter unit installed which extends frequency coverage from 30 mHz to
2 gHz. Also has optional CGD-197 TCXO installed for solid .5ppm
frequency accuracy and stability. Box and manual.

Check  the specs out at
http_://www.universal-radio.com/catalog/commrxvr/1545.html_

Note : This is in mint condition. Ithas served me well both
professionally and for SWL and amateur radio. It is extremely accurate
and stable. When I have entered the ARRL Frequency Measuring Tests, I
have consistently ranked in the less than 1Hz accuracy category.

Will accept check, prefer PayPal. You pay shipping from North Carolina,
or I maybe in Baton Rouge next month. Interested, please contact
W4RYF at arrl.netor tel Bob at (828) 696-4103.

Also I am going to Dayton again this year...