[AARA] TS 590S For Sale

Herman Campbell Kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Mon Jul 27 20:16:13 CDT 2015

*Kenwood TS 590S…. $ 1200.00 Free Shipping*

*Kenwood TS 590S with TXCO unit, Memory recorder, and voice ID unit.*

*Works as it should!*

*I also have a Kenwood MC50 desk Mike (picked up at a hamfest). It is
not mint, but works fine. Along with that I have a hand mic., also works
well.*

*I have the original owners manual and a downloaded “PDF’ file from
Kenwood that is an in-*

*depth manual of the Kenwood 590.*

*There are two power cords so thatthe rig can be carried out to a
different location.*

*I would rate the the rig at a 9 out of 10 in appearance.*

*100_5249.JPG***

*I can demo the rig on several bands anytime. You can hear me on HF
3.505MHZ at 5:30 AM Mon Through Sat. I host the round table. I also call
the W5YZL Delta side band net on Wednesdays at 8:00PM on 3.905MHZand can
be reached at 337 257-4521*

*Thanks,*

*WD5CAE at classicnet.net* <mailto:WD5CAE at classicnet.net>**

*Good on qrz*