[AARA] Nick Romero KE5MWX (SK) - Funeral Arrangements

Herman Campbell Kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Wed Jun 17 16:14:10 CDT 2015

Here are the arrangements for Nick Romero KE5MWX became a Silent Key on
Monday, June 15, 2015.

Nick was a longtime member of the Acadiana Amateur Radio Association,
Inc. (AARA).  He was a board member for numerous years and was involved
in many of the club activities such as Field Day, Hamfest, and many of
our Special Event stations. He was also very active on many of the HF
nets and 2 m nets.

Please keep Nick and your prayers along with his XYL Paula KF5CNU and
family members and friends. I know we as members of the AARA will miss
him very much. He was a great ham radio operator and dedicated to his
hobby. Nick was considered to be a family member. It is a great loss to
our family.

Herman
KN5GRK

http://www.duhonfuneralhome.com/book-of-memories/2171507/Romero-Nicholas/service-details.php