[AARA] Heathkit SB 221 Amp For Sale

Herman Campbell Kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Sun Mar 8 20:44:21 CDT 2015

I am listing my Heathkit SB 221 for sale.
SB221 with 10 meter mod, All the Harbach mods except the soft start.
updated meter board, 230 micro farad caps., standby switch , fairly new
RF Parts 3-500’s. No scratches dings or marks. Output 1250 watts easily.
Can be heard on the Gulf Coast Single Side Band Net on 3.925 on Sunday
night at
0030 Zulu. Prefer pickup as too much of a bother to try to mail it.
Asking $950.

Contact at WA5OLU at ARRL.net <mailto:WA5OLU at ARRL.net> or call 225=273-2334.
Reason for selling... to many amps and not enough space in the shack.
73
John Dobbs
WA5OLU