[AARA] AARA News

Herman Campbell Kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Mon Mar 30 08:01:32 CDT 2015

*T**he April 2015 issue of the Acadiana Amateur Radio Association, Inc.
(AARA) newsletter "LARC" can be found at the following website along
with past issues to be printed out or read online in Adobe PDF format.
http://www.w5ddl.org/LARC/

The hard copies will go out in the mail Monday, March 30.*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*The AARA April General Meeting will be held on Thursday, April 2, 2015
at _6____PM_ at the Red Cross Building 101 North Pat St., Scott, LA.
This will be our "After-the-Hamfest" banquet. Each member is asked to
bring a covered dish of some sort, the club will furnish the main
entrees and soft drinks.
We will be discussing our  AARA Hamfest results held on March 20 and
21st in Rayne, Louisiana and installing our new officers for the
upcoming year along with the drawing for the prize given to the lucky
winner who attended the meetings throughout the previous year.

If anyone attending the hamfest took some good pictures of the vendors,
crowd shots,  or Grand Prize Winners, please send them to me.  I will
use them on a photo gallery.

I plan to have more information on our AARA Hamfest in the May issue of
the LARC.

Herman
KN5GRK

*