[AARA] Fwd: Complete vintage station for sale

Herman Campbell Kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Thu Oct 15 19:57:18 CDT 2015

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Complete vintage station for sale
Date: 	Thu, 15 Oct 2015 18:48:55 -0500
From: 	nola2317 at yahoo.com
To: 	kn5grk at lusfiber.net <kn5grk at lusfiber.net>

-------------- next part --------------

Hi Herman.

I want to sell my vintage cw station. It's plug tune and play. It consists of a HQ180A receiver a VikingII using the matching 122 VFO a vintage speaker and a Dowkey T/R switch. I am asking $500 for the complete station. I will not split it up. Also I will give the buyer a second VikingII as a parts rig but that transmitter could be restored. It has a few missing parts. I have made many cw contacts with this station. I have replaced all the tubes in the receiver. I will bring it to the Pineville hamfest this Saturday.
Call me email me or text me if interested.

73's. Roger. W5QEP
Phone 337-280-9235
Email. Nola2317 at yahoo.com

Sent from my iPhone