[AARA] For Sale Icom 706 MKIIG - SB100 Amp - TH7DX Antenna

Herman Campbell Kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Fri Oct 16 20:35:33 CDT 2015

Herman: Hope everything is going good. I wanted to see if you could post
this on your reflector. I have a 706mkiig with auto 7000 tuner and new
never used tarhill 100A-HP mobile ant. I'm asking 1800 for it all. I
also forgot about my amp and antenna. It's a Heathkit sb1000 needs a
band switch and 3-500 tube, asking 200. It'll still work but not full
output. And the ant is a th7dx on the ground also. Asking 200 for it
also. Thanks in advance Charlie Kd5pup kd5pup at yahoo.com  337-592-2560.