[AARA] Update: The New Orleans Ham Radio & Computer Flea Market

Herman Campbell Kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Tue Apr 26 19:51:15 CDT 2016

The New Orleans Ham Radio & Computer Flea Market

The New Orleans Ham Radio & Computer Flea Market has been reschedule for
the fall of this year. We have secured a bigger and better location. As
most of you all know, The New Orleans Ham Radio & Computer Flea Market
is one of the few FREE Ham Fests in the Gulf South. FREE tables, FREE
Admission and FREE parking. With that said , we are in the process in
trying to get even more vendors to attend. We have over 18,000 square
feet available. We are planning to make this a more family oriented
event, we will invite the wife's / ladies who want to sell jewel and
crafts to attend also. The Crescent City Amateur Radio Group will keep
your organization informed during the months to come. Thanks for your
support and May God Bless You All..

73 Joe
Joen5ozg at cox.net