[AARA] 2016 AARA Rayne Hamfest

Herman Campbell Kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Tue Jan 19 07:24:43 CST 2016

*HELLO EVERYBODY!*

The time has arrived once again for the AARA Rayne Hamfest! The crawfish are growing, the music is playing and the radios are humming.

This year is shaping up to be a great show once again. All we are missing from the show is YOU!!! We have a huge variety of vendors returning, many of which were there last year and some new ones as well!

Because you preregistered and sent in a form with your email for last years event, you are on the list to receive this notice. On this email is a link to our website containing the new preregistration form for 2016.

Please note there is a deadline for_*Crawfish of February 15*_. After this date, you will have to contact the caterer and deal directly with them for crawfish. So get your orders in early to avoid the possibility of not getting any!

Please fill out and mail me the preregistration form as soon as possible to get your tables. Preregistration will occur on a first come first served basis and as always, we will try as hard as possible to accommodate you. If you should need electricity, you will need to provide your own extension cords and tape to secure your cords to prevent tripping.

The website for the hamfest is:
http://w5ddl.org/hamfest/index.htm

The link for the preregistration form can be found at the above website on the left hand navigation side bar about half way down. There is a .PDF and .DOC version of the registration form.

Once again, we look forward to hosting the hamfest again and seeing all of you in person for that face to face QSO!

So go ahead and print out that registration, fill it in, and get in sent in to us to get your spot reserved today.

73,

*Hamfest Vendor & Table Assignment Chairman* Galen Wilson KF5BET 308
Vivian Dr. Lafayette, La. 70508 Phone 337-837-5175 <mailto:galenw at cox.net>galenw at cox.net