[AARA] KN5GRK E-Mail Reflector Rules
Kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Tue Jan 19 19:42:20 CST 2016
I get quite a few inquires from postings sent to me with insufficient
information about the content, so I am setting up some rules
to follow to eliminate some of these problems.
*Reflector Rules to Follow*
1. Put as much information about the equipment you are selling, or
looking for. Use model numbers, condition, price along with
photos (640 x 480) if available, and any other information about
the item. Only ham radio related equipment should be listed.
Non-ham related will go in the trash.
2. If you want to post a QST (announcement), please put the dates,
times, and locations and spell check.
3. Make sure you enclose contact information about the item such as
name, call, e-mail and telephone number.
4. Please send your e-mail (Bcc:) Blind Carbon Copy - all I want to see
is the e-mail address of sender. If you don't know how
to do this, get someone to explain. This will eliminate
"spammers" from getting your friends e-mail address.
5. Proof read your e-mail, make sure spelling is correct, I will not
make any corrections to your text. I don't have time to do so.
I will send what I get.
6. I will not respond to inquiries I get regarding the merchandise I
send out by my reflector.
I have maintained this reflector for quite a few years now and would
like to continue. I don't get paid for this service and expect so,
however if you want to make a donation to a Church or Charity of your
choice, do so. I get quite a few "THANK YOU's" and that is
all I ask. If you would like to be removed from the reflector list,
please send a "Remove Me" e-mail to:
kn5grk at lusfiber.net
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the AARAClubEmailList