[AARA] Yaesu FT-897D for Sale

Herman Campbell Kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Tue May 24 06:35:08 CDT 2016

Attention all:

I want to pass along a Yaesu FT-897D I have for sale; it's been a great
radio, but I don't use it as much as I thought I would and I can put the
money towards some other radio related projects. I bought it new about
18 months ago; it's the later model with 60 meters and the TCXO. It
comes with the FP-30 power supply and the MH-59 DTMF mic; I may even
still have the original box if I can remember what part of the attic it
wound up in.  I'm asking $800.00.

73,
Mike, N5UKZ
mblazek at bellsouth.net
225-603-3528 (please leave voice mail or text if I don't answer)