[AARA] Louisiana April Special Events

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Sat Apr 8 15:45:24 CDT 2017

*Bayou Teche Black Bear Festival Special Event

*
*April 22, 1600Z-2200Z, W5BMC*
*
*Franklin, LA. Bayouland Emergency Amateur Radio Service - BEARS.
Frequency: 14.260 MHz - 7.260 MHz
QSL:
Jackie Price KA5LMZ
708 Front St.
Morgan City, LA 70380
Downtown Franklin, LA. on the banks of the Bayou Teche with vintage
motor boats sailing up and down the bayou

http://brarc.org/wp-content/uploads/Banner_bridge-2017.png
*Baton Rouge Amateur Radio Club Celebrates 80^th Anniversary*

We are holding a Founders Day Celebration on Sunday April 23rd 10am till
3 or 4pm.
It will be held on the LSU Observatory grounds on Highland Road in Baton
Rouge.
We will operate a few HF rigs and enjoy lunch and fellowship. We will be
serving a black pot jambalaya, cooked by yours truly KK5RH, anniversary
cake & cold drinks. It's a family day and we are hoping the weather gods
will smile down upon us. If any of you would like to join us we would
love to have you attend.
Please RSVP in advance to our club secretary
Todd Huovinen
AB5TH at arrl.net
*City of Baton Rouge 200^th Anniversary Special Event *
*
April 28-May 8, 0000Z-2359Z, N5B

*Baton Rouge, LA. Baton Rouge Amateur Radio Club.
Frequency: 14.240 MHz - 14.060 MHz - 7.240 MHz - 7.060 MHz.
QSL:
BRARC
PO Box 4004
Baton Rouge, LA 70821