[AARA] Used gear from W9VNE

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Sun Apr 23 21:14:08 CDT 2017

Subject: Used gear from W9VNE

I am selling some older gear which I no longer use. I bought it new and have
had no issues with any of it. I will soon be 79 and I should liquidate
excess while I can do it myself. I am not listing any prices. I am
realistic. I also believe in fairness

Photos will be sent to any person who has a sincere interest. Please no tire
kickers or speculators.

Amplifers :
Ten Tec Centurion 422  (3-500Zs) mint condition
Ten Tec Hercules II solid state 600 watt amp
Henry 2 K Classic floor model (3-500Zs)

Transceivers :
Ten Tec Omni 6+ with all filters including RTTY
Ten Tec 1.5KW auto antenna tuner that mates with the Omni line
Kenwood TS 930S with mods including superior CW filters

Please forward this information on to anyone you believe might have an
interest in buying one of the above items. With Dayton just a month away
delivery would be made easier as I live within an hour drive of Dayton /
Xenia.

Thank you for your time in reading this.

I have three Elecraft rigs and Amps so I am well positioned to remain active
for as long as I am capable.

73
Jim W9VNE / VA3VNE (Cincinnati. Ohio)
cell 513-319-2455