[AARA] AARA News

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Fri Dec 1 09:26:28 CST 2017

The 2017 December issue of the AARA newsletter LARC is now online and
can be downloaded and printed in color in Adobe Acrobat .PDF format at:

http://www.w5ddl.org/LARC/

Back issues are also available on line.
The final hard copies will go in the mail Friday December 1, 2017.

The December 2017 AARA General Meeting will be our annual Christmas
Party at:

The local area VHF net schedules for November can be found at:
http://www.w5ddl.org/clubsite/news.htm

In the future all AARA LARC Newsletters will be _on-line only, no mail
outs_, beginning January 1, 2018. I will
retire as LARC editor.  Joseph "Moe" Meaux, Jr.  K2JDM will be the new
editor.  All articles or correspondence
for the newsletter should go to him at: *dmeaux2002 at gmail.com

*
*SANTA - ON - THE - AIR***
**Santa Net on 3916 KHz at 7:30 PM central - see youtube video at:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfFk430lxXU

Thanks to all that have supported me as editor over the past 11 years -
it has been GREAT!

Herman
KN5GRK