[AARA] AARA News

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Sat Dec 30 08:59:12 CST 2017

The January 2018 issue of the AARA newsletter LARC is now online and can
be downloaded and printed in color in Adobe Acrobat .PDF format at:

http://www.w5ddl.org/LARC/

Back issues are also available on line.

The local area VHF net schedules for January 2018 can be found at:
http://www.w5ddl.org/clubsite/news.htm

In the future all AARA LARC Newsletters will be _on-line only, no mail
outs_, beginning January 1, 2018. I will retire as LARC editor.  Joseph
"Moe" Meaux, Jr.  K2JDM will be the new editor.  All articles or
correspondence for the newsletter should go to him at:
*dmeaux2002 at gmail.com ****
***
Thanks to all that have supported me as editor over the past 11 years.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfxXx-W_3mbHHn4WljiFQSNzWFNz38tz-VkPfP43Y1g8PCKOrT

Herman
KN5GRK