[AARA] Rayne Hamfest Newsflash!

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Sat Feb 18 20:00:43 CST 2017

**
*
    RAYNE HAMFEST NEWSFLASH!!!

GREAT NEWS!!**We just confirmed that Yaesu and RadioWavz will be
attending our hamfest.  In addition to a full complement of radios on
display, Yaesu will also have a System Fusion forum. **This will be a
must attend forum for **anyone****questions about DR-1X repeaters or if
your interested in repeater operations**. **RadioWavz will have many of
their antennas on display and will also be operating a HF station during
our hamfest using one of their Hex Beams as the antenna. Stop by their
booth and give their Hex Beam a try.**
*

Its time to mark your calendars and make your reservations because the
Largest Hamfest in Louisiana and on the Gulf Coast is only 20 days
away.  We still have a few swap tables left to sell and about twenty
*FREE *camper spaces left.  The tables and camper spaces are first come
first served.  Contact Galen KF5BET galenw at cox.net to reserve you swap
table and/or camper space.
https://www.w5ddl.org/hamfest/Files/AARA%20hamfest%20pre-registration%20form.pdf

*GO-KIT Display*- The GO-KIT display tables are filling up.  Email Glen
KF5FNP at cox.net if you would like to display your kit.

*ARES Training*-  The Skywarn class will be on Saturday, if you want a
good seat please show up early.  Anyone needing ICS-100, 200, and 700
classes they are available on Friday the 10th. from 8:30AM to 3PM with a
lunch break.  Email Glen KF5FNP at cox.net for a class slot.  Trust me,
taking the classes in much more fun than sitting in front of a computer
taking the classes.

*Tailgating*-  While tailgating spaces are*FREE *we do have limited
number of spaces available.  If you want to reserve a space  email Glen
KF5FNP at cox.net .

*WATCH FOR UPDATED RAYNE HAMFEST FLYER & SCHEDULE THE FIRST OF WEEK
*