[AARA] Flex 5000A with computer and flat screen monitor for sale

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Fri Jan 20 07:20:48 CST 2017

Putting up for sale my Flex 5000.  This is a ready to run setup - just
connect the computer (included) to the radio with flex wire cable
(included), plug in a mic (Not included - any dynamic mic will do,
connector is 8 pin compatible with most Yeasu mic's) and connect an
antenna.  Turn on the radio first, then start up PowerSDR and you're
ready to go.

This includes the Flex 5000 (basic, no antenna tuning unit or second
receiver), the firewire cable, Dell computer with dual processor and 8
meg of memory, firewire card and Flat Screen monitor and Dell keyboard.
Everyone who logs into the Gulf Coast SSB net has heard it on the air.
Software included is Windows 7, PowerSDR, MMTTY, PSK31 software, Virtual
Serial Manager software and Virtual audio software.  Other than the
firewire, there are no cables required between the computer and the
radio.  PSK31 and MMTTY are already set up.    Printed User Guide and
CAT programming reference manual is also included.

                 Price for all, including my time as a consultant to
help set up the radio (via telephone).  $1500.00

                 Not included in the price but available if desired is a
TenTec 238B tuner. Price:  $400.00

David W LeJeune, Sr WN5V
lejeuned at centurytel.net