[AARA] Brthday Sale - IC-7600 & PW1 KW Amp

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Fri Jun 23 09:01:40 CDT 2017

Will be 77 on 6/24
The time has come to part with of some backup equipment,
Still have the R390B/URR and IC-R75 Receivers - make offer
*IC-7600 with matching IC 12V Power Supply* - *Asking $1500  (HRO
present price is $2429.95)*
*IC- PW1 1KW 160M to 6M Amplifier with internal auto tuner*.  Puts out
1KW on 160-10M and maybe a little less on 6M - I just simply do not
remember. *Asking $2500  (HRO present price is $4859.95)*
**
*I prefer to sell the IC-7600 and IC-PW1 as a package, if so I will
knock off $100*
**
*Unfortunately the gear will have to be picked up at my home QTH.  It
would be a royal pain and very expensive to ship the PW1.  It is set up
operational on my office desk for you to operate.*
73, Bill K5YG - EM50oj
Ocean Springs, MS
K5YG at aol.com