[AARA] Amateur Radio Equipment For Sale

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Thu Jun 29 13:52:08 CDT 2017

Attention All,

     I have decided to reduce the price for my Kenwood TS-2000 to $900...
     Rig comes with all original packing materials, connectors, manuals,
etc...
     Will also provide new, unused hand microphone...
     Current photo is available at QRZ.COM under my call sign photos,
it's the rig on the left...
     Rig is in mint condition and from non-smoking environment...
     Upon payment, will do free delivery up to 100 mile radius of Baton
Rouge...
     Thanks in advance for any inquiries!!!!

Bruce / KB5WNU / EM40kv     225-629-0935 H / 225-244-4492 C (no text
ability)