[AARA] [599dxa] Gear for sale - Prices reduced!

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Thu Mar 16 13:19:23 CDT 2017

Please forward to anyone or any lists you think might be interested.

I'm cleaning out the shack and have some gear for sale.

Yaesu FT-920, works well and looks good.  This is a nice HF + 6 meter
rig that gives you Magic Band with all the bells and whistles of a big
rig.  It also has one of the easiest DSP setups I've ever used.  Two
concentric knobs adjust the high and low cut together or separately.
Available for on-air QSO's or come see it in the shack here and
test-drive it yourself.  $600

Ameritron 4 position Remote Coax Switch, RCS-4.  Has been used inside
for several years but perfectly capable of being remotely mounted.
Plugs into 120VAC, no wall wart needed.  $80

Heathkit SB-614 Station Monitor Scope.  Worked well but has been sitting
in a closet for several years.  Monitor your output signal, look for
distortion, flat-topping, etc.  $75

Logikey K-5 memory keyer.  Very versatile.  Designed by Bob Lochner,
W9KNI. Supports serial numbers, cut numbers, keying modes, etc. $60

Bencher BY-1 paddles, black base.  $60

Yaesu MD-100 desk mike.  $80

All items from non-smoker.  Available for inspection near Hattiesburg, MS.

73 de Chuck, WS1L

Chuck Chandler
chandlerusm at gmail.com <mailto:chandlerusm at gmail.com>