[AARA] AARA Field Day 2017

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Wed May 31 09:22:55 CDT 2017

      Field Day 2017

Hello, everyone.

The Field Day Team and I have all been working hard to make this Field
Day the best ever.  It's going to be held at the Frog Pavillion in
Rayne, next door to where we have our Ham Fest. The concrete floor makes
it ideal for those with mobility issues. The large pavilion will provide
a cool dry place out of the Sun and weather this year.

For those of you that have never attended a field day, you're in for a
real treat.  We always have a great time and learn a lot from each
other.  Besides that, we have the chance to relax and visit with each
other while being able to introduce visitors to the great world of Ham
Radio. This is one Club activity you don't wand to miss!

If you are planning to attend, please fill out the online registration
form at http://w5ddl.org/fieldday/
<http://w5ddl.org/fieldday/>

After the Hamfest, this is our largest club sponsored activityand is
being held in conjunction with the City of Rayne this year.
<http://w5ddl.org/fieldday/>It cost nothing but a little time to come
out and see what all of the excitement is about.

*
*

*THE AARA FIELD DAY EVENT WILL BE HELD AT THE RAYNE CIVIC CENTER IN THE
LARGE PAVILION
112 FROG FESTIVAL DRIVE, RAYNE, LOUISIANA 70578.
JUNE 24 & 25, 2017.*

We hope to see you all at Field Day 2017!

Best wishes and 73!

Bob Cooley and all of the Field Day team.

​