[AARA] Cajun Cup 10K Run / Christmas Party

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Thu Nov 9 08:20:27 CST 2017

*No word on this Saturday's Cajun Cup 10K Run. * The only ones I know of
that have volunteered to help are:
Tom W5OHJ - Keith W5KB and Ramona KG5HNO.
Neither one has volunteered to be Chairperson.  I guess everyone is
planning to go to the Greater New Orleans
Hamfestor have other plans for Veteran's Day.  It is sad, ever since I
can remember, we helped out in this event
and this will be the first one we failed to participate in helping out.

The USS Kid will be on the air Saturday & Sunday on 40 & 20 meters.

Herman
KN5GRK

Larry KE5KJD has made reservations for the Christmas Party at the Golden
Corral.