[AARA] Meshnet Hardware for sale

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Tue Oct 10 16:22:35 CDT 2017

I was playing around with ham mesh networking a while back and picked up
enough stuff to do some ectensive testing . . . I had the meshnet up and
running with a server attached running a portal and a couple of access
points for regular wireless user connectivity.  After playing with it
for a while and finding no one else in my area interested, I figured
there was no reason to keep the network up and shut it all down and
packed it away.  It’s a shame to let the gear just sit, so . . .

If there’s anyone out there in an area that actually is using
meshnetworking or just wants to play with it, I have the following gear
available :

3 – Linksys WRT54G Wireless Routers with meshnet software upgrade
already installed

             (Meshnet Backbone Routers)

2 – Linksys WAP54G Wireless Access Points

             (To allow user wireless connection to the Meshnet Backbone
Routers)

Additionally, I’ll throw in :

1 – Linksys WRV54G Wireless Router

1 – Linksys WRT610N Dual N-band Wireless Router

1 – Linksys BEFSR41 Etherfast DSL Router/4-Port Switch

The gear is all located in Lake Charles, but I’ll be glad to ship it if
someone is willing to pay for the shipping.

I’m asking $50 for the entire lot . . . . I take PayPal.

Anyone that’s interested can contact me easiest via voice or text at
337-496-4583.  I can also be reached at W5FRR at arrl.net
<mailto:W5FRR at arrl.net> or W5FRR at bledsoetx.com
<mailto:W5FRR at bledsoetx.com>, but I don’t check those addresses every day.

Thanks!