[AARA] AMATEUR RADIO EQUIPMENT FOR SALE / ICOM IC 746+ MIC'S

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Fri Sep 1 06:51:33 CDT 2017

Attention All,

     I have a super nice & clean ICOM IC 746 Transceiver for sale...
     This rig covers 2 meters, 6 meters and HF all modes...100 watts
(forgot am power)
     Rig has MARS Mod + voice module installed...
     Comes with 2 hand mics + 1 SM6 desk mic + manual + power cord &
original box...
     See attached photos...
     Asking price is $750 picked up (will free delivery up to 100 miles
radius of Baton rouge upon payment) or $800 shipped CONUS
     I do have certified proof of performance with documentation...
     Thanks for your inquiry!!!

Bruce / KB5WNU / EM40kv
225-629-0935