[AARA] Item for sale!

Roland Guidry rguidry at na5q.us
Thu Sep 7 11:40:10 CDT 2017

I have for sale a very fine high performance HF transceiver. The TS-590S
features a narrow-band roofing filter to reduce unwanted signals and an IF
AGC DSP technology. Unit general features are as follows:

 - Best dynamic range in its class versus off-frequency interference
- 500 Hz / 2.7 kHz Roofing Filters
- 32-bit floating point DSP
- 100 W heavy-duty design
- Built-in automatic antenna tuner ( 6 ~ 160 meters )
- USB & Serial DB-9 ports for PC connectivity
- KENWOOD ARCP-590 Control Software
- KENWOOD ARHP-590 Radio Host Program for VOIP
- CW Auto Tune
- Beat Cancel

 - Max 100 watts , Min 5 watts all modes except AM at 25 watts max.

- All modes: SSB, CW, FM, FSK.

 I am the second owner of this rig. I have received excellent audio reports,
which is not unusual for a Kenwood transceiver. I bought this rig for Field
Day purposes, but never got to use it for that purpose. No scratches, dings
and operates 100%. Comes with hand microphone and manual. Also includes nice
felt rig cover. This is a 9 out 10 rig. Price to sell at $800.00 local pick
up in Rayne, LA or $850.00 shipped insured in CONUS. Paypal OK!

Roland Guidry, NA5Q
Email: na5q at w5ddl.org
Cell phone: 337-581-9682