[AARA] For Sale Complete KX3 GO PACK!

Roland Guidry rguidry at na5q.us
Thu Sep 7 11:55:31 CDT 2017

I have KX3 transceiver factory built 160 -6M with 15W upgrade and the
following  KX3 accessories:

                KXAT3-F - Internal 20 watt ATU
                KX3RET-F - KX3 Retainer PCB in KX3-F
                KX3FL3-F - Dual Passband Roofing Filter
                MH3 - Hand Microphone for the KX3
                KX3 -PCKT - KX3 accessory cable set
                E850524 - KX3 Power Cord
                KXSER-a - RS-232 Cable
                BNC-BP - Connector, BNC M-Binding Posts
                KXUSB -USB Interface Cable

This sale is accessorize as a GO-KIT with bag. I have mobile antennas for
40, 20 and 17 meters. Mobile magnetic mount. A telescoping 16ft. stainless
steel antenna with 80 and 40M loading coil with anchor attachment.

 For power I have included  AC to DC Pro Audio Engineering power supply
delivering all that the KX3 will need for full power output. Also, included
is a Bionno Power ^ AH battery with charger for emergencies.

 KX3 is fully operational 100% guaranteed. Priced at $1000 with local pick
up in Rayne, LA or shipped at $1050.00 in CONUS. Paypal OK!

Roland Guidry, NA5Q
Email: na5q at w5ddl.org
Cell phone: 337-581-9682

Picture links below!