[AARA] Ham Items For Sale

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Thu Sep 7 14:16:58 CDT 2017

The following items are for sale. PayPal accepted within Continental
USA. If interested, contact: Roland Guidry, NA5Q Email: na5q at
w5ddl.org Cell phone: 337-581-9682 Rayne, Louisiana

---------------------------------------------*Kenwood **TS-590**S *-------------------------------
I have for sale a very fine, high performance HF transceiver. The TS-590S
features a narrow-band roofing filter to reduce unwanted signals and an IF
AGC DSP technology. Unit general features are as follows:

- Best dynamic range in its class versus off-frequency interference
- 500 Hz / 2.7 kHz Roofing Filters
- 32-bit floating point DSP
- 100 W heavy-duty design
- Built-in automatic antenna tuner ( 6 ~ 160 meters )
- USB & Serial DB-9 ports for PC connectivity
- KENWOOD ARCP-590 Control Software
- KENWOOD ARHP-590 Radio Host Program for VOIP
- CW Auto Tune
- Beat Cancel

- Max 100 watts , Min 5 watts all modes except AM at 25 watts max.

- All modes: SSB, CW, FM, FSK.

  I am the second owner of this rig. I have received excellent audio reports,
which is not unusual for a Kenwood transceiver. I bought this rig for Field
Day purposes, but never got to use it for that purpose. No scratches, dings
and operates 100%. Comes with hand microphone and manual. Also includes nice
felt rig cover. This is a 9 out 10 rig. Price to sell at $800.00 local pick
up in Rayne, LA or $850.00 shipped insured in CONUS. Paypal OK!

----------------------------*Yaesu 800DXA Rotator *-------------------------------
I have for sale a Yaesu 800DXA rotator. I was purchased new in 2001 and used
only for 2 years with a Force 12 C3E antenna. I stored it when I purchased a
2800DXA rotator for use with much bigger and heavier antennas. It has been
in environment protected storage since place out of use.The 800DXA is fully
functional, needs rotator cable only. All connectors are included. Priced at
$300.00 local pickup in Rayne, LA or shipped for $350 insured in CONUS. Paypal ok!

----------------*Array Solutions Rat Pack 6 Antenna Switcher*  ---------------
I have an Array Solutions Rat Pack 6 antenna switcher. I no longer have a
need for this item and is in working condition. Array Solution guarantees
these units. Was used outdoors for 2 years. Needs cables to run from shack
to tower or where ever you locate the antenna box. Price to sell at $150.00
local pickup in Rayne, LA or shipped $200.00 in CONUS. Paypal ok!

  ---------------------------*ICOM 706 MK-IIG Transceiver *----------------------
I have for sale very nice ICOM 706 MkIIG HF & VHF & UHF all mode
transceiver.  Unit was purchase by me when I first got licensed  again in
2001. Used rig for 2 years, before I upgrade to other rigs. Used mostly on
W5DDL nets since then spareingly. Unit is 100% guaranteed operational. LDG
Z100 matching auto tuner  comes with it. Includes manual, DC cable and hand
microphone. I have received very good audio reports and transceiver runs at
full 100 watts on HF bands, 50 watts on 2 meters and 20 watts on 440 Mhz.
Has removable front panel that allows mobile installation. 500 Hz CW filter
included. This is an excellent rig for beginners or someone who wants a good
backup rig. Price $600.00 local pickup in Rayne, LA or $650.00 shipped in
CONUS insured. Paypal OK!

  http://mail.w5ddl.org/pipermail/aaraclubemaillist_w5ddl.org/attachments/20170907/bc0d2199/attachment.jpg

------------------------------*MFJ-1118 DC Power Strip *--------------------------
I have for sale a MFJ-1118 DC Power Strip. New, never used. Priced at $40.00
local pickup or shipped at $60.00 in CONUS. Paypal ok!

http://mail.w5ddl.org/pipermail/aaraclubemaillist_w5ddl.org/attachments/20170907/76dbcb9b/attachment.jpg

---------------------------KX3 Transceiver  ---------------------------------------
I have KX3 transceiver factory built 160 -6M with 15W upgrade and the
following  KX3 accessories:

                 KXAT3-F - Internal 20 watt ATU
                 KX3RET-F - KX3 Retainer PCB in KX3-F
                 KX3FL3-F - Dual Passband Roofing Filter
                 MH3 - Hand Microphone for the KX3
                 KX3 -PCKT - KX3 accessory cable set
                 E850524 - KX3 Power Cord
                 KXSER-a - RS-232 Cable
                 BNC-BP - Connector, BNC M-Binding Posts
                 KXUSB -USB Interface Cable

This sale is accessorize as a GO-KIT with bag. I have mobile antennas for
40, 20 and 17 meters. Mobile magnetic mount. A telescoping 16ft. stainless
steel antenna with 80 and 40M loading coil with anchor attachment.

For power I have included  AC to DC Pro Audio Engineering power supply
delivering all that the KX3 will need for full power output. Also, included
is a Bionno Power ^ AH battery with charger for emergencies.

KX3 is fully operational 100% guaranteed. Priced at $1000 with local pick
up in Rayne, LA or shipped at $1050.00 in CONUS. Paypal OK!

http://mail.w5ddl.org/pipermail/aaraclubemaillist_w5ddl.org/attachments/20170907/986111bf/attachment-0001.jpghttp://mail.w5ddl.org/pipermail/aaraclubemaillist_w5ddl.org/attachments/20170907/986111bf/attachment-0002.jpg

http://mail.w5ddl.org/pipermail/aaraclubemaillist_w5ddl.org/attachments/20170907/986111bf/attachment-0003.jpghttp://mail.w5ddl.org/pipermail/aaraclubemaillist_w5ddl.org/attachments/20170907/986111bf/attachment-0004.jpg

Thanks & 73
Roland Guidry NA5Q