[AARA] Amateur Radio Equipment For Sale!

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Tue Apr 17 15:09:13 CDT 2018

I want to thank everyone that purchased some of my equipment the first
go around.  I still have the following items for sale and will certainly
entertain all offers.  I may have a few things for sale that are not on
this list so please ask and I will share them with you.

The following list of Amateur Radio Equipment below is still for Sale!

MFJ- 870 Watt/SWR Meter – 50.00

MFJ-872 Watt/SWR Meter – 50.00

2 rolls of 213 coax still for sale  - Make offer?

Astron 70 amp power supply with meters – 200.00 or OBO

Used 14 element 2 meter beam, 4 element 10 meter beam and antron 99 –
all for 75.00

Thanks for looking and I hope to hear from you soon!

Contact John Vogt (KF5QNX)  601-870-5755 – Natchez Mississippi– Please
Text before you call or may not recognize who is calling?