[AARA] Parks on the Air (POTA)

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Tue Aug 28 06:17:07 CDT 2018

*
*Louisiana Delta Radio Club with Parks on the Air (POTA)*

Activating /*Lake D'Arbonne State Park*/ this Saturday, September 1, 2018.
Hosted by Joe Holland <https://www.facebook.com/joe.holland.503>KB5VJY
Every one can meet up around 11:00 am
Fish Fry starts around noon.
Bring your own chair.
Demonstrations on making Wire antennas, Food, Fun, and Activating a
state park!
*Details:*
All Louisiana Delta Radio Club members/ Ham Radio Operators/ Those
interested in Amateur Radio are INVITED and Welcome to attend our
Activation of Lake D'Arbonne State Park (PAVILLION #1) along with fun
and fellowship!! We will be frying some wild caught catfish (by Jason
KG5UHY), and some grilled Hot Dogs/Sausages with all the accoutrements..
We will have a Fox hunt, and be operating an HF Station for Parks on the
Air! Come out and enjoy the Fun and Fellowship..
PLEASE RSVP AT
pic at laarrl.org
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/443941219424370/