[AARA] Downsizing My Station

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Wed Dec 5 15:37:10 CST 2018

Well after 61 years as a ham I'm not quitting but I am downsizing my
station so I have some equipment that I would like to sell and make my
station a little more basic than it is now.Equipment would have to be
picked up at my QTH in Bogue Chitto, MS

I have an ICOM  PW1 about 2 and one half years old with the attached
remote control and all the connection  to a transceiver. It is connect
for 220 v. manual and shipping box included.  I want $2900 for this
great amp/tuner.
Also   I got into collecting  keys a while back  and now they are
sitting on the bench collecting dust..  They are mostlly old with a
couple fairly new ones and also a 1950 era  bug. also in my collection
are two old telegraph sounders.  I want jus $200 for this small collection.
My phone number is 601 823 3583  and I live just outside of Brookhaven,
MS.  Call me if you are interested/

Bob  K5DWI