[AARA] 58th AARA Hamfest

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Fri Feb 9 09:31:52 CST 2018

58^th AARA Hamfest
March 9-10, 2018

The time has come again to join the Acadiana Amateur Radio, Inc. annual
Hamfest.  Please make plans to attend
the Hamfest on March 9-10, 2018.  There will be plenty of great ham
gear, great food and lively conversation.

In attendance will be Kenwood, Icom, and Yaesu who will be demonstrating
their newest radios.  Major
vendors will also be there to help you with anything you may need for
your shack.  The food caterer is already panning the menu and the
Crawfish Boil is going to be a highlight again on Friday night.

A lineup of vendors are:
MFJ - MTC - Expert Linears - The Sign Man of Baton Rouge - Be Ready
Solar - McM Computers - Frank Krize Electronics
Cajun RF - and many others.

If you need a table, please fill the Pre-registration Form (link shown
below).  Tables are selling at a fairly rapid pace and we don't want you
to miss out!
Please do make plans to attend this once a year event.  All of us with
the AARA are looking forward to hosting another
great event this year.  Included in this e-mail are links to our Hamfest
website page that contain the downloadable Pre-registration Form as well
as a link to the current Hamfest Flyer
<http://www.w5ddl.org/hamfest/Files/AARA%20Hamfest%20Flyer.pdf> (check
back often as it is updated frequently).

http://www.w5dddl.org/hamfest/index.htm

Thanks again for your continued support and we look forward to seeing
you again in March.
Brandon Stelly KG5LQM
Galen Wilson KF5BET