[AARA] [Yaesu_FT-5000] Off topic but brief

Roland Guidry rguidry at na5q.us
Fri Jan 5 10:24:43 CST 2018

I too have been following this ARRL situation. I find the letter from PVRC.org to be the correct attitude. I would suggest that the LCC and the AARA write a letter to the ARRL Executives and Directors stating our opinion too, before their next board meeting. By God we are a membership organization, not a corporation. What is wrong with our sitting Directors. And, No the Executive officers should not vote, we have directors for voting.

Roland NA5Q