[AARA] 2018 AARA HAMFEST

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Tue Jan 9 07:43:38 CST 2018

Greetings:

I'd like to announce that I am volunteering as this year's
HAMFEST coordinator.  With that being said, here is a few details so far:

*61 DAYS (8 WEEKS) UNTIL HAMFEST 2018!!*

It is currently scheduled for March 9-10, 2018 at the Rayne Civic Center
(same venue as last year).  I am looking for any volunteers to assist
with different aspects of the event (logistics, setup, tear down,
tickets, hospitality, vendor relations, table reservations,
demonstrations, and more!), .  If you've volunteered previously (THANK
YOU!) and would like to do so again this year, please email me at the
address below and I'll get you added to the list.  If you've never
volunteered for HAMFEST before, please consider doing so! We'll work
hard and have a great time promoting our wonderful hobby!

If anyone has any questions, please email or call me.  Let's make this
HAMFEST as enjoyable as possible!

--
Brandon J. Stelly (KG5LQM)
brandonstelly at gmail.com <mailto:brandonstelly at gmail.com>