[AARA] Drake L7 AMP For Sale

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Tue Jul 10 06:58:55 CDT 2018

===============================================================================================================

Drake L7 amplifier and matching power supply in excellent condition
$1400.  Output is a little down from full at 700-800 watts.  This amp is
designed for the WARC bands(lower output around 600-700 watts) and is 10
meter capable. Has the following upgrades:

  * Harbach PS Rebuild kit -- new diodes, board, and caps
  * Harbach soft key module eliminates HV amp keying for newer transceivers
  * New design electronic bias(by KN5O) eliminates the 2 large bias drop
    resistors(50 watters) in power supply. Those resistors failed to
    ground and took out the original rectifier board.
  * I do have a spare set of 3-500s of unknown quality and _*if I can
    find them in storage are part of the deal.*_

Contact me by email for pictures.  This is a pick up sale only and I
would be willing to drive up to 100 miles to make the sale. I am located
in Luling, La 70070

Greg W5RY
w5ry.greg at gmail.com