[AARA] Two Honda EU2000i Generators for sale

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Fri Oct 12 14:38:53 CDT 2018

===============================================================================================================

Perfect for tailgating, field day, or Emcomm.  I have two of these that
are hardly used(less than 10hrs) with the combiner unit where you can
pair them up for 4KW or run separately.  Each is rated for 1800 watts
and 2000 watts surge.  New these were ~$1000 each, and now Honda sells a
newer unit rated at 2200 Watts for ~$1000.  Perfect condition and are
for sale at $800 each or $1500 for the pair.

This is a pick up sale only and I would be willing to drive up to 100
miles to make the sale. I am located in Luling, La 70070

Greg W5RY

w5ry.greg at gmail.com