[AARA] Greater New Orleans Ham Fest

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Sun Oct 28 14:02:43 CDT 2018

We still have a few tables available. Remember the Tables are FREE and
ADMISSION is FREE. To reserve a table contact Eric at AF5JG at outlook.com
or Joe at Joen5ozg at hotmail.com or at 504-288-7084

In addition, We will raffle over 16 radios at the Ham Fest, plus two  32
inch TVs and many other prizes at The Greater New Orleans Ham Fest on
Saturday November 10, 2018. at the Harahan Lions
Club  Building....Located at 1001 Hickory Ave. Harahan
Louisiana.Breakfast and lunch will be served. 73 Joe

We will raffle over 16 radios at the Ham Fest, plus two  32 inch TVs and
many other prizes at The Greater New Orleans Ham Fest on Saturday
November 10, 2018. at the Harahan Lions Club  Building....Located at
1001 Hickory Ave. Harahan Louisiana. Breakfast and lunch will be served.
73 Joe

No automatic alt text available.
THE TABLES ARE FREE AND THE ADMISSION IS FREE...
To reserve a table contact:
Joe at Joen5ozg at hotmail.com <mailto:Joen5ozg at hotmail.com> or call him at
504-288-7084..