[AARA] NorthEast Louisiana Hamfest

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Fri Apr 26 08:22:54 CDT 2019

  NELA Hamfest 2019

Come join us on Saturday, April 27, 2019 for the Northeast Louisiana
Hamfest. Meet friends, enjoy great food, attend informative forums, or
find a great flea market deal! We will be at the same venue we were at
last year at the West Monroe Convention Center, 901 Ridge Ave, West
Monroe, LA.

Doors open at 8:00 AM on Saturday; set-up for vendors and flea market on
Friday, 2 PM 'til 5 PM.

$5 Entry Fee. Raffle tickets can be purchased at the door: 6 tickets for
$5, or 25 tickets for $20.

Dealers and Vendors (as of 2/15/19):
     Palmetto Antennas
     MCM Computers
     The Sign Man of Baton Rouge

Forums:
     9:00 AM - Using JS8Call Digital Mode
     10:00 AM - ARRL Update
     11:30 AM - Louisiana Contest Club

Raffle Prizes:

Icom IC-7300 HF/6M Transceiver
RigExpert AA-35 ZOOM Antenna Analyzer
Kenwood TH-K20 2M Handheld Transceiver

You can buy raffle tickets online:
<http://nelarc.org/tickets/index.html>

Table Reservation:
Reserve your table today! Tables are $10 each; electricity, if needed,
is an additional $10.
If you wish, you can pay with PayPal.
<http://nelarc.org/tables/index.html>

Testing:
Upgrade or get your ham radio license...License exams for all classes
begin at 9:00 sharp on Saturday morning.
Please let us know you are coming by registering for testing.
<http://nelarc.org/testing/index.html>

Talk-in on 146.85 (no tone)

Email <mailto:hamfest at nelarc.org> us with any questions you have.