[AARA] Greater New Orleans Ham Fest

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Wed Aug 21 13:49:49 CDT 2019

The Greater New Orleans Ham Fest is Sponsored by the Crescent City
Amateur Radio Group Inc.

The Ham Fest is schedule for November 2, 2019 at the Harahan Lions Club
Building located at 1001 Hickory Ave. Harahan La
<https://www.google.com/maps/place/1001+Hickory+Ave,+Harahan,+LA+70123/@29.9526212,-90.2035052,17z>..
Doors open at 8:00 am, set up will be at 5-7 pm Friday November 1, and
November 2 at 7 am to 8:00 am.

*FREE FLEA MARKET TABLES ARE AVAILABLE...*.

We still have a few Flea market tables available. If you like to reserve
a table please contact Steve at *n5wxc at hotmail.com* or me Joe at
*n5ozg at hotmail.com* or at 504-288-7084..REMEMBER THE TABLES ARE
FREE....We currently have 4 vendors line up for the Ham Fest....
Feel Free to bring the kids to the ham fest, we will have activities for
the kids. arts & crafts and much more for them to do..
Talk in will be on 146.82/147.105 PL Tone 114.8 hertz repeaters.
Coffee, donuts and soft drinks will be served for a small charge.
Don’t forget our raffle. We will raffle 23+ radios. In including 3 HF
rigs., mobile rigs, and handhelds.
PS. For the 2020 Ham Fest we are considering a 2 day Ham Fest...
Hotels & Camp Grounds for Motor Homes Near the Ham Fest…

If you have any questions feel free to contact Joe at 504-288-7084 or at
Joen5ozg at hotmail.com or Eric at af5jg at outlook.com or Steve at
N5WXC at hotmail.com or at

Greater New Orleans Ham Fest
Crescent City Amateur Radio Group