[AARA] Wanted: McKay Dymek DA100D Active Receive Antenna

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Sun Feb 17 12:41:11 CST 2019

I am looking for a vintage receive antenna with preamp by McKay Dymek ,
the model DA100.

Bought one back in the 80’s and used it for 15-20 years. Used it while
living overseas in Japan and South Korea where I had  little or no real
estate for wire antennas. Worked great! Unfortunately I sold at a
hamfest couple years ago and now having separation anxiety.

Would you please put my request up on your wanted ads.

Thanks/73
Bob Felt –W4RYF
ph 828-696-4103
w4ryf at arrl.net <mailto:w4ryf at arrl.net>