[AARA] AARA 59th Hamfest Update

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Fri Feb 22 14:22:00 CST 2019

It is that time of year again....The 59th Annual AARA Hamfest in Rayne,
Louisiana is coming up March 8-9, 2019.

We are very excited about this year's event.  Major radio manufacturers
will be with us again and the vendor list is almost finalized and is
quite impressive.  You will not be disappointed!

So, go ahead print out that pre-registration form and get it sent back
to me ASAP to make sure you have your spot available (you will save
three dollars on admission fee).  If you wish to eat crawfish on Friday
night, the deadline for ordering is March 5.

Please visit our website for the Hamfest Flyer which I am providing a
link for your convenience.

http://w5ddl.org/hamfest/index.htm
<http://www.w5ddl.org/hamfest/Files/AARA%20Hamfest%20Flyer.pdf> (be sure
to check back often for updates).

Thanks for your support in the past and we are looking forward to seeing
you again this year!

Below is a link to the pre-registration form for the hamfest.

http://www.w5ddl.org/hamfest/Files/AARA%20hamfest%20pre-registration%20form.pdf

All the information should be up to date as of February 22, 2019. Check
back often for updates.  Any questions - contact us at: hamfest at w5ddl.org

73

Galen Wilson

KF5BET